Saturday, June 18, 2005

Portland!!

Well, it is June 18, and a long time since I 'blogged.' Instead of sending out mass emails and clogging your inbox with pictures, I thought I'd post information here!

Kirby is now a true travler, he was amazing on the plane and has been a real trooper. The roommate's cat is not yet with us, so there is one more hurdle to cross.

Portland is gorgeous!!! especially when it stops raining. Traffic truly rivals Atlanta, and I'd even venture to say it's worse. Mountains everywhere and I even saw a snowcapped one from downtown, but not sure which one that is...

And, I went for a walk this morning. I'm staying in a very new part of town and we are literally across the road from farms with chickens, donkeys, etc. I took a few pictures of the view!

No comments: