Monday, April 27, 2020

Bok Choy Mystery

 I took on nice long walk this evening and was sure I would have plenty of time to get home before our grocery order came. There are beautiful steps and hidden places in Hollywood and I love this private staircase right next to a public one.
 I mention the grocery order because it was quite a disaster. All things considered everything's fine we have food to eat. But we accidentally placed 2 orders and spent a lot more on groceries than we had planned. Luckily we are fine financially and it wasn't an issue, but I wish insta cart would get its interface cleaned up.
 We ordered all the groceries from my husband's phone but somehow ended up with an order that arrived at 6:00 p.m. and order that arrived at 8:00 p.m. some with duplicate items and some with different ones. We also got $10 worth of bok choy that we never ordered. I'm finding that one of the frustrations of this time is not so much ordering things, but returning things you don't want like books we accidentally double purchased and yes 5 bunches of bok choy. Please send recipes.
 Never thought I'd say this but I can't wait till I can comfortably and safely go to the grocery store again.

No comments: